Summer Payment Schedule
|Before March 10th
||$400 confirmation deposit per course due within 3 weeks of acceptance with balance due on April 1st
|After March 10th
||Full payment due April 1st
|Application after April 1st
||Full payment must be included with application
- For those who are accepted before March 10th, a confirmation deposit of $400 per course is due within 3 weeks of acceptance, with the balance due on April 1st.
- For those who are accepted after March 10th, full payment is due on April 1st.
- If Application is submitted after April 1st, full payment must be included.
- Those who are expecting financial assistance that will not be available before April 1st should pay the deposit(s) and include a statement from their financial aid office giving the amount of aid expected and the anticipated date of disbursement.
Summer Refund Policies
|Before April 1st
||75% of the confirmation deposit will be refunded ($300 per course).
|Between April 1st and three weeks before start date
||50% of program fee will be refunded
|Within 3-weeks of the official start date
In the event of withdrawal:
- Students who withdraw before April 1st will be refunded 75% of the confirmation deposit ($300 per course).
- Students who withdraw between April 1st and three weeks before the official start date of the program will be refunded 50% of the program fee.
- No refunds will be given if a student withdraws within three weeks of the official start date of the program.
- All payments must be in US dollars. Checks should be made payable to ‘College Year in Athens, Inc.
For questions on any matters concerning finances, please contact the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org