CYA works with colleges and universities to create short-term, customized programs. Semester, faculty-led, independent or integrated...run your own program in Greece!
Do you have an idea?
Our experienced staff will help you formulate a program and put together an academic schedule that maximizes learning by optimizing the use of your resources and time in Greece, whether it is for a few weeks, or a few months, a full semester, winter intersession or summer program.
What is your curriculum?
Add any of CYA’s courses to your curriculum. Or work with CYA instructors to create courses that will complement those taught by your own faculty.
What kind of assistance do you need?
Whether you need only housing accommodation and classroom space, or to include a study-travel component, CYA will undertake all planning so that your faculty may concentrate on teaching. We can provide:
- Pre-departure information & material
- Administrative support for faculty and students
- Meet & assist services
- Orientation and Acculturation services & activities
- Around the clock emergency telephone contact
Customizing your program
Our experienced staff can help you create a unique, customized program that meets your requirements, academic and logistic. We can tailor:
Program length and time period
Coordination of study-travel components within Greece
CYA instructors, lecturers and guides for all portions of the program
We can offer:
- Accommodation in furnished, air-conditioned apartments in central Athens
- Use of the CYA Academic Center Classroom space with audio/visual equipment
- Auditorium, Library, reading room, computer lab,
- laundry facilities Lunch services in CYA’s cafeteria
- Free Internet access in Academic Center and CYA apartments